Saturday, September 15, 2018

Didn't Have a Clue!

Vol. 1  Chap. 446

         Didn’t Have a Clue!


            
            Audrey and Naomi and Me
            We Had a Game~Night That Could Be
            Best Described, If I Described True …
            The Night I Didn’t Have a Clue!

            Somebody Offed Mr. Boddy!
            They Used Weapons, No Karate!
            I Focused on Corn’el Mustard!
            There’s a Guy I Never Trusted!

            When I Proposed Why He’s Busted,
            I Wasn’t Sure!   I Got Flustered!
            Cuz Lead Pipes in the Library
            Just Didn’t Quite Feel Right to Me!

            Naomi, Aud Have What It Takes!
            They’re High School Girls, For Heaven Sakes!
            Took Them a Few Rounds Til They Knew
            Enough to Win This Game of Clue!

            I Didn’t Win!   I’ll Tell You Why!
            I Got the Place!   I Got the Guy!
            But I Just Missed One Little Trick!
            Ol’ Mustard Used the Candlestick!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                        (Sept. 15, 2018)


No comments:

Post a Comment