Tuesday, September 4, 2018

New School Fright!

Vol. 1  Chap. 444



New School Fright!

If I Was More Like My Sister,
Nothing Could Frighten Me, Mister!
I Didn’t Sleep a Wink Last Night!
Got a Bad Case of New School Fright!


Audrey Got In This Super~School
Where Academic Whizzes Rule!
That, Dear Friends Precipitated
My School Change!   I Kind’a Hate It!

Audrey Caught I Was In Distress!
My Coping Skills Were Just a Mess
She Wrapped Me in a Warm Embrace
And Said, “You’re Gunna Rule This Place!”


“You’re Already Smart as a Whip!
“I’d Just Give You This Little Tip,
“Ev’ry Kid Feels Nervous Like You!
“And You Bella, Can Help Them Through!”

“Don’t Let the Daily Drama Shroud
“You’ve Got Standards!   Now Live Them Proud!
“Choose Well Who Influences You!
“The Greatest Gift’s a Friend Who’s True!”  

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                        (Sept. 1, 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment