Saturday, October 27, 2018

Just the Impression I Get!

Vol. 1 Chap. 452


Just the Impression I Get!

Before You Even Start High School
They Make You Choose the Classes You’ll
Be Stuck in For the Next Half Year!
I Might Have Goofed a Bit, I Fear!


Picking From a Daunting Array
Of Classes I’d Take Every Day,
Thought I’d Toss in One Sure Fire Ace!
Well, That Plan Blew Up In My Face!


I Thrive In A.P. STEM Classes!
I Don’t Seek Scholastic Passes!
Did Think I’d Gone Easy on Me
By Opting For Art History!


I’m Acing Each Advanced STEM Course!
But Show Me an Etruscan Horse
And Sweat Beads Bright on My Forehead!
Who Cares?   Etruscans are Long Dead!


And Why Study Cave Wall Stick Pics?
Bella Drew Better 'fore Age Six!
I’ve Got Friends!   I Just Don’t See’um!
I’m Stuck In This Art Museum!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment