Saturday, June 29, 2019

Audrey's Fifteen!

Vol. 1  Chap. 487


             Audrey’s Fifteen!


      Some Say Youth’s Wasted on the Young!
      But I Suspect They Are Among
      Narcissistic Selfie Takers …
      Self~Described Hot Trend Set Makers!


      My Sister Audrey’s the Real Deal
      She Loves People and Helps Them Feel
      Better, Stronger, More Confident
      I Know!   I’m a Recipient!


    She’s Not Just Strong, She Strengthens Me!
    Encouraging, Working with Me!
    Focusing On What I Do Best!
    And How I Can Improve the Rest!


      In School or Band or Color Corps,
      She’ll Find a Way to Give It More
      Than One Hundred and Ten Percent!
      Deftly Deflects Each Compliment!


      This Week Audrey Turned Fifteen Years!
      Next Year She Will Be Grinding Gears!
      Then, Way Too Soon, She’s Off to College!
      I Hope I Absorb Half Her Knowledge!




                 Happy Birthday Big Sister!




Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa


No comments:

Post a Comment