Saturday, October 24, 2020

G'Day Mate!


Vol. 1  Chapter 556 



                   G’Day Mate!






            I Feel Myself Stretchin’, Yawnin’!
            Birds Announce a New Day Dawnin’!
            In Our House We Have One Strict Rule:
            No Morning Mom Pics, Or Else You’ll





            Watch Your Phone Dive Into the Pool!
            Aud Loves Her Phone!   And She’s No Fool!
            This Next Part Starts a Mystery,
            That Perplexes and Baffles Me!





            Mom Needs Time to Put On Her Face!
            So She Can Join the Human Race!
            But If Mom is an Alien,
            Does That Make Me Australian?







            I Seek Koalas, Kangaroos,
            When We Head Off to Any Zoos!
            I’ve Been Known to Call My Friends, “Mate!”
            Shrimp on the Barbie?   That Sounds Great!






            Few Pics Exist of Pre~Dawn Mom!
            I Hope U.S. is Where I’m From!
            But If Australia, That’s Cool, Mate!
            Give Mom an Hour … She Cleans Up Great!






Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa



No comments:

Post a Comment