Saturday, October 10, 2020

Nature's Child!

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 554


     Nature's Child!

 

 




Fair to Say, I Am Nature’s Child!

I Find My Comforts In the Wild!

Outdoors Near Mountains or the Sea,

That Stirs the Very Soul of Me!





 

Though My Home’s in San Diego

Anywhere I Find Snow, I’ll Go!

Stick Me Atop Some Mountain Side,

Then Watch Me Schuss!  This Gal Can Glide!





 

While Hiking on Some Back~Woods Trails,

The Noblest Creatures All Have Tails!

The Smell of Horses is to Me

My True Aroma Therapy!





 

I’m Drawn to the Gentle Motion

Of the Waves!  I Love the Ocean!

Even at Night It’s My Desire

To Bask Under Stars, By the Fire!





 

What’s That You Say?  “A Girl Can’t Stay

Outdoors Flittering Life Away?”

That’s Sadly True, So I’ll Relent!

“Welcome to My Living~Room Tent!”





 

 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment