Saturday, October 3, 2020

In All the Years!

 Vol. 1  Chap. 553



     In All The Years!




In All the Years Since I’ve Been Born

I’ve Yet to See a Unicorn!

Not Any Flying Elephants

Have Flittered Past with Eloquence!






Fire Breathing Dragons Must Be Shy!

Never Once Do My Keen Eyes Spy

These Odd Reptilian Creatures

With Their Arsonistic Features!

 




But Certain Facts May Surprise Us!

That’s What My Teachers Advise Us!

J'ou Know What Critter Has Three Hearts?

The Octopus!  How’s That for Starts?





 

Who Plants More Oak Trees In the Wood

Than Human Beings Ever Could?

Acorns Buried By the Squirrel

Help to Keep the Forests Fertile!





 

In Sixth Grade There’s a Plethora

Of Facts ‘Bout Fauna and Flora!

I’m Absorbing Them Remotely!

Not Ideal … But It Works for Me!

 

 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

 

Love~Grampa




No comments:

Post a Comment