Saturday, September 12, 2020

How Is It?

Vol. 1  Chap. 550



         How Is It?






           My Big Sister’s So Popular
           That I Grabbed My Binocular
           To Study Just How Is It She
           Draws People In, Effortlessly!







          Seems She Can Smile Just With Her Eyes
          And She Knows How to Empathize
          With Those Who Need a Friendly Ear!
          She Can Sense a Friend’s Hidden Fear!








          She Asks Questions That Have Meaning!
          Then Listens, Carefully Gleaning
          What’s Important!  What May Be Missed!
          What’s Necessary!  What’s Just Wished!


          I Concluded, From My Studies,
          Others Know They Are Her Buddies
          Cuz She Never, Ever Derides
          A Less Secure Kid and Besides







          I Showed Audrey My Conclusion!
          She Read, Then Spoke, Quite Confucian,
          “You Think I Smile Lots?  Good Gracious!
          “Just Wait ‘til I Lose These Braces!”


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa

No comments:

Post a Comment