Saturday, September 5, 2020

I Won't Name Names!

Vol. 1  Chap. 549



   I Won’t Name Names!






Some People, And I Won’t Name Names,
Won’t Say, “Grampa” … Sure Won’t Say, “James”,
Speak of Mom & Me Somewhat Odd!
Callin’ Us, "Two Peas in a Pod"!


If We Evah Get Back to School,
They’ll Put Us in a Pod!  That’s Cool!
Prob’ly Four or More Pods Per Class!
With All My Friend, I’m One Psyched Lass!




While Mom and Aud Pump Huge Barbells,
Some Folks Seem to Lose Their Marbles!
Refer to Aud and Mom Thusly …
“Apples Don’t Fall Far From the Tree!”


Mom Says It's More Than Mere Genes Math
As We Meet Folks Along Life's Path!
Like Rivers at Their Confluence,
We All Exert an Influence!




On Ev’ryone We Meet, I'm Tol'
We Leave Some True Part of Our Soul!
Unseen and Unscientific …
Hope What I Leave is Terrific!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank You Ms. Richter for Your Kind Assessment. Not Sure Where You're From, But if It's Appropriate, Have a Safe & Happy Labor Day ... or Have a Safe and Happy Weekend.
      Best Wishes to You & Yours.

      Delete
  2. That's all anyone can hope for ... I can see by this musings that you have totally left a positive footprint.
    ... of course, if this has been all fantasy... Well... I'm buying into it ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You PIPAULINE. I don't believe I'm good enough to come up with this as 'all fantasy'. Unseen and Unscientific as it is, I believe leaving a better piece of ourselves to live on in others is a shared human quest.
    Thanks for reading, for contemplating & for commenting.

    ReplyDelete