Saturday, July 10, 2021

The Woman Who

 

Vol. 1  Chap. 593



              The Woman Who! 






 

            I Know Mom, You Think I Don’t See 

            All Those Times That You Stare at Me! 

            You Can’t Walk Past Without a Touch! 

            You’ve Told Friends, “I’ll Miss Her So Much!” 






 

            Later This Year, I’ll Be Driving! 

            My Old Boundries Are Reviving! 

            In August I Start Senior Year! 

            College Acceptances Are Near!  






 

            C’mon Mom, It’s What We Strove For! 

            You Could Say It’s More Proof That You’re 

            The Mom Who Got Me Back on Track 

            When I Nearly Joined the Wrong Pack! 






 

            Do You Still See Your Little Girl, 

            That Cute Lass Decked In Scarlet Curl? 

            Or Do You See the Woman Who 

            I’m Becoming?   A Taller You! 






 

            Breathe Easy!   I Learned Well From You! 

            So Here is What You Have to Do … 

            Continue to Touch, If You Must! 

            Continue to Watch Me Earn Trust! 






 

 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 

 

Love~Grampa 



No comments:

Post a Comment