Saturday, August 20, 2022

Gently Hints Of!

 

Vol. 1 Chap. 651 

 

 


Gentle Hints Of! 

 





 

My Grampa, I Think You Know’m, 

He Writes Each Saturday Poem 

As Well as Wednesday’s Retro Set! 

He Knocks Them Out Like It’s No Sweat! 






He Writes ‘Bout Me, Mom and Audrey, 

Even Our Dogs, Chai and Daphne! 

Cousins Have a Recurring Role 

Along with Causes We Extol! 

 





Six Hundred Fifty Times, So Far 

He’s Added to His Repertoire 

I Asked, “Grampa, What Would Happen 

“If You Woke to a Dried~Up Pen?” 






 

“You Know My Dear, Most Rhyme’s an Ode! 

A Verse of Praise That Does Explode 

From Grampa’s Heart, Not from His Pen! 

And Now I’ll Ask You Once Again 





 

"Revisit Please, the Last Two Line 

Of Ev’ry Verse, See If You Find 

That One Word That Gently Hints Of 

Why Each Rhyme’s a Labor of Love!" 

 


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All 

 


Love~Grampa





No comments:

Post a Comment