Saturday, August 6, 2022

As the Crow Flies!

 

Vol. 1 Chap. 649 

 



As the Crow Flies!
 

 

 






Ok, Ok, Just Hear Me Out! 

I’m Way Too Dignified to Shout 

And Jump Around and Act Possessed!  

I’m Here in Case of Mom’s Arrest! 

 

Where’s Here? The Sheryl Crow Concert! 

Already I’ve Snagged One Tee Shirt! 

If We Don’t Use Mom’s Bail Money, 

I’ve Staked Out One Blue, Long~Sleeve Tee! 

 





When Sheryl Sings, “Soak Up the Sun!” 

It’s More Than About Having Fun! 

There Comes a Sway to My Mom’s Hips 

When Sheryl Croons About Hardships! 

 

For the First Time I See It Clear 

I’ve Seen That Sway ‘Fore I Got Here! 

It’s Mom’s Housecleaning Hip~Check Stride 

Brought to This Concert, Harborside! 







 

I’ve Found That Despite My Fresh Youth, 

I’m Left to Ponder This Strange Truth … 

Mom’s Aren’t the Only Hips in Motion! 

Mine Too Sway Here, By the Ocean! 

 


 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 


Love~Grampa 




2 comments:

  1. So cute!! What a great concert it must have beenπŸ‘“The Good Stuff”
    I bet it was a great time had by allπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŒΉπŸ˜ŽπŸŽΌπŸŽΆ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd Clean Up on That Bet! It was Described as the Feel Good Event of the Year. Isabelle was So Glad She Went. And She Proudly Reported, "Mom Didn't Even Get Stopped By the Police!"
    Kind Wishes to You & Yours!

    ReplyDelete