Saturday, October 29, 2022

I'm Perplexed!

 


Vol. 1 Chap. 661 

 



 

 

I’m Perplexed! 

 



 

I’m Used to Seeing Aud Outdoors! 

She Loves Hiking! Often Explores 

Nature and Her Awesome Bounties! 

So Was This Real or a Dream Tease? 










I Went to Bed the Normal Time! 

Never Thinkin’ ‘Bout the Next Rhyme! 

Next Thing I Know I’ve Got Cocoa 

Looking at Audrey, Don’t Cha Know? 





 


Who Talks That Way? Sounds Like My Voice! 

A Twig Snaps! “Did You Hear That Noise?” 

I Specs to See a Grizzly Bear! 

But Me and Aud are Standing Here 





 

In Some Huge Granite Monolith! 

This Chimney’s Tall! It’s Got Huge Width! 

Aud Pushed the Back Wall Hard and Next … 

She’s Indoors Knitting! I’m Perplexed! 







"I Tape Each Word in Lecture Hall! 

Knitting Helps Me Hear and Recall 

New Facts Become Memorable 

As I Knit Hats and Scarves of Wool!" 








 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All! 

 



Love~Grampa 

  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment