Monday, September 9, 2013

Hiding In Plain View!

Vol. 1  Chap. 33

  
                Hiding In Plain View!





           We Three DeMers Gals Sport Red Hair!

           You Can Spot Us Most Anywhere!

           Except When We Hide in Plain View!

           We Can Do This!  Really!  It's True!

                          



           Saturday's We're Invisible

           When Us DeMers Jump in the Pool!

           Each Time I Hear My Chin Strap Snap

           I Know My Hair's Hid 'neath My Cap!



           Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

           We're in the Pool Each Saturday!

           I Glide Through Water Like a Fish!

           Try Hard to Not Look Too Cute-ish!
                            

           Under Iz's Belly, Our Mom's Hand

           Gives Life Support!   Yes, Mom's That Grand!

           We Focus on Each Kick and Stroke

           And Not Our Hidden Red Hair Joke!

                           


           Don't Get Me Wrong!   I Love Red Hair!

           Just Nice to Know There's One Place Where

           The Ending Shocks!   That Moment Rocks!

           We Three Shake Out Our Scarlet Locks!





Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                 (Oct. 16, 2010)



No comments:

Post a Comment