The Joy of Home Repairs!
 
 
         Our “Home Sweet Home” It Has To Grow!
         New Rooms, New Roof Now Don’t Cha’ Know!
         Tonight the Roof Will All Be Gone!
         Will There Be Birds Before the Dawn?
                            
         
         Workers Say the Tarp Will Cover
         Where Those Birds Constantly Hover!
         And They’ll Keep Out Each Snake and Bear!
         They’ll Treat Our Home With Extra Care!
 
         Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
         This Girl’s in San Diego Bay!
         We’re Movin’ to a Big House Boat!
         I Sure Hope That House Boat Can Float!

 
         I Know Sometimes That It Must Seem
         Like My Life Comes Out of a Dream!
         And Honest!   I Don’t Mean to Gloat!
         But I’ll Be Living On a Boat!!!

                            
         Isabelle, Mommy and Me and
         Bonez Will Wake Up on the Sea and
         Soft Waves Will Lap Our Boat at Night!
         My Bonez Will Lick Us With Delight!
                           
 
         I’d Have Been Happy in a Tent!
         Not Much Head Room!  Yet Not Much Rent!                             But Now My Bedroom’s By the Sea!
         Beyond My Wall, Schools of Fishy!!!
                             
 

 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

 

Love~Grampa               (Sept. 25, 2010)