Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Case of the Costumed Family!

Vol. 1  Chap. 34                  

        The Case of the Costumed Family!

                                  
             
                The Monster Mash is Starting Soon!

                We'll Hold it Under the Full Moon!

                Daphne, That's Me, Miss Fashion Spree,

                Can Sniff Out Any Mystery!     
                        

                 
                 Bonez Would Make a Great Scooby Doo!

                 My Mom, She Could Be Velma Too!

                 Can Mom Act Young?   I Think She Can!

                 I'll Paint Our Car Like Scooby's Van!


                        
                 Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

                 My Mom Took My Spray Paint Away!

                 We Won't All Go As Scooby's Crew!

                 What's This Fashion Maven to Do?


                       
                 Zoinks!  That Monkey!  She Sure Looks Swell!

                 Hey Look!  That Monkey's Isabelle!

                 A Monkey Fits Her Perfectly!

                 Our Furniture's Her Constant Tree!


                        
                 I Guess We Can All Dress the Part

                 That Gives a Glimpse Into Our Heart!

                 No Matter the DeMers' Disguise ...

                 My Fam'ly's Heroes in My Eyes!





Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                    (Oct. 23, 2010)                     

And Scooby Doo too!


No comments:

Post a Comment