Vol. 1  Chap. 40
                        
             One Flu (Almost) Over ...
                           
                            
                   Monday I Was Feelin' Droopy!
                   Loopy, Croupy, Need Hot Soupy!
                   Tuesday My Red Nose was Runny!
                   Don't You Smile!   This Isn't Funny!
                           

                   Wednesday Poor Me Was Struck So Low,
                    All Zoned Out in Jammies, Yellow!
                    Pat and Mom Were Pretty Sure Me
                    Medicines Were Goin' to Cure Me!
                           
                            
                   Thursday Lying 'Neath My Blanky,
                   On About My Seventh Hanky,
                   Honkin' Like a Goose That's Flyin'!
                   Pretty Sure That I'm Not Dyin'!

                   Friday's PJ's, Warm and Rosy!
                   Pat Tries Hard to Keep Me Cozy!
                   Iz, John and Bones are Oh, So Sweet!
                   My Mom and Pat Want Me to Eat!
                            
 
                   Hey, (Cough), My Name is Audrey Mae!
                   Believe Me, I've Had Better Days!
                   I Hope By Saturday I Peak!
                   So I Don't (Cough) Re-Live This Week!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


And Wants You to Feel Better Right Now!

Love~Grampa                   (Dec. 4, 2010)