Vol. 1  Chap. 36 
                         
            Pat and Johnny's Place!

            
            While Builders Still Work on Our House,
            I Hear Mom Gripe and Belly Grouse!
            "Oh, Please Give My Home Back to Me!"
            But I Don't Share Her Urgency!

                       
            Our Neighbor Pat Opened Her Home
            To Iz and Me, Our Mom and Bonez!
            Pat's Like a Gramma to Us Girls!
            She Treats Us Like We're Precious Pearls!                          

                       
            Johnny, Pat's Son, Is Oh So Kind!
            He Doesn't Even Seem To Mind
            That In Each Corner of His Place,
            He Can't Escape a DeMers Face!
                           
                       
            Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
            Once Pat and Johnny Saved the Day!
            Every Day Since That's Been Their Choice!
            Pat Tells Us In Her Irish Voice!
                            
                       
            The Day Will Come When We Return!
            I Almost Hear My Mother Yearn!
            But That's Not Quite Where My Heart's At!
            I Love Life With Johnny and Pat!


                  Thank You Johnny!                         Thank You Gramma Pat!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                 (Nov. 6, 2010)