My Prayers!



               Every Night When It Gets Late,

               Like Seven Thirty, Maybe Eight,

               I've Had My Bath!  Brushed Teeth and Hairs!

               So I Kneel Down to Say My Prayers!

                            

               I'm Just as Sure as I Can Be

               That the Angels and God Hear Me!

               For Everyone I Know, I Pray!

               'Spechly Those Who Go In Harm's Way!



               Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

               I Wouldn't Want to End My Day

               Without a Chance to Thank the Lord

               For Every Blessing That He's Poured



               Upon This DeMers Family!

               In My Nocturnal Homily,

               Perhaps I Missed a Gift or Two!

               But God Knows That My Heart is True!

                           

               I Do Love God!  And What Is More,

               After I've Risen From My Floor

               Began to Doze!  What's That I Hear?

               ... An Angel Whispers In My Ear?



                    "He Loves You Too, Audrey Mae!"



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                 (Nov. 20, 2010)