Vol. 1  Chap. 22                     

                  Atlantic and Pacific!
 
                    Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                    And This, My Friend, is Saturday!
                    The Day That I Go For a Swim!
                    Time For Our Rhyme from Grampa Jim!
 
                    For Me the Beach That’s in My Reach
                    Is My Pacific Ocean Beach!
                    One Time I Swam All Bright and Bold
                    In the Atlantic!   Mighty Cold!
                            
                   
                    Up Close Both Oceans Look the Same!
                    On Sunny Days They Can Be Tame!
                    But When a Storm Begins to Roar,
                    That’s When I’m Headin’ For the Shore!

                            
 
                    Our Storm Waves, So Says My Mammy,
                    Can Grow to be a Tsunami!
                    A Tidal Wave’s from Storms That Grow
                    When Those Atlantic Winds Do Blow!
                            
 
                    Grampa Will Give Me His Surfboard,
                    So Someday When a Big Storm’s Roared,
                    I'll Paddle Out Past Hawaii,
                    Turn and Grab Me a Tsunami!
 
                    First I’ll Hang Five!  Then I’ll Hand Ten!
                    I’ll Walk the Board and Back Again!
                    I’ll Surf Across America
                    To the Atlantic!   That’s Quite Far!
 
                    I’ll Visit Each Adoring Fan!
                    Then Find a Tidal Wave That’s Grand!
                    And Surf Right Back From Where I Came
                    Til Next Time, That’s Where I’ll Remain!
 
 
Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!
 
Love~Grampa                    (July 31, 2010)