Vol. 1  Chap. 26
                  
              Going Shopping!!!


              Like a Grasshopper I’m Hopping!
              Mom and Me are Going Shopping!
              It’s Back to School!   I Get New Clothes!
              In With the News!  Out With the Olds!
                        
              
              With Iz’s Pre-Dawn Wake Up Call,
              By 6 AM We’ll Hit the Mall!
              You Just Can’t Hurry Shopping, Friend!
              This Girl Must Sample Every Trend!
                           

              Hey, Hey My Name is Audrey Mae!
              I Shop the Tried and True Old Way!
              If They Have Something In My Size
              I’ll Try It On!   That’s No Surprise!

              Pants and Skirts!   Dresses and Sneakers!
              My Ensemble Needs Some Tweakers!
              One Special Sneaker I’m Stalking
              “Twinkle Toes” Leave Stockings Rocking!

              Good Thing My Mom Works Really Hard!
              Today We’ll Smoke Her Credit Card!
              Those “Twinkle Toes” Cost Forty Large!
              That’s One of Twenty Things We’ll Charge!
                            
              
              You Know, Once I Think a Minute,
              Maybe My Heart’s Not Quite In It!
              Perhaps This Year We Could Give To
              Some Kids Who Would Have Nothing New!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                  (August 28, 2010)