There’s More?
 
 
          I’ll Tell You Something Really Cool!
          Tuesday Was My First Day of School!
          All Week We Learned and We Had Fun!
          Sure Glad We Got Mrs. Wilson!
 
          We Know Our Numbers, She Found Out!
          We Were So Good She Didn’t Shout!
          And We All Know Our ABCs!
          When To Say “Thank You” and When “Please!”

                           
          Hey, Hey My Name is Audrey Mae!
          An Educated Girl, I’d Say!
          We Learned That Girls Behave the Best!
          Boys Are Sweatballs After Recess!
                        
          What!   Tell Me That It Isn’t So!
          Mom Says There’s More I Have To Know!
          Those First Four Days Were Just a Peek!
          There’s More I Have to Learn Next Week!
                            
 
          Now Wait a Minute!   Not So Fast!
          How Long Does This Learning Stuff Last?
          I Swear My Education’s Sound!
          Where’s My Diploma, Cap and Gown?
 
 

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

 


Love~Grampa                    (Sept 11, 2010)