Friday, August 16, 2013

Globe Hopping!


  Vol. 1  Chap. 23



                    Globe Hopping!



            Australia’s One Small Continent!

            Way Down Under, I Haven't Spent

            A Single Day That Far Away!

            But Boy, Would I Love to Some Day!


            Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

            I Dream About Lands Far Away!

            What It Would Be Like to Wander

            To Strange Places Makes Me Ponder!

                              

 

            First Thing I'd Do Is Make New Friends!

            Prob'ly a Hundred By Day's End!

            Australians Make Such Lovely Hosts!

            We Speak the Same Language ... Almost!


            Next, I'd Head to the Philippines!

            Now There's a Place With Gorgeous Scenes!

            Mom Says the More Places I Go

            Helps My Geography Smarts Grow!





            I've Found Australia on the Map!

            The Philippines, That Was a Snap!

            I’ll Show You Ireland and Peru

            Or Anywhere That Intrigues You!

                             

 

            I Think Alex Trebek Should Know

            That on the Kid Tournament Show

            If Final is Geography,

            I’m Taking Home That Kid’s Trophy!

  

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

 

Love~Grampa                   (August 7, 2010)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment