Thursday, August 15, 2013

Flying to Timmy's Birthday Party!

Vol. 1  Chap. 20

         Flying to Timmy’s Birthday Party!

                       
                        
               Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!!!
             My Whole Family Flies Today!
             We’ll Head Out Toward the Rising Sun!
             You Gotta Know This Will be Fun!


               When I Was Young, This Was a Treat!
              Though Flying Meant Stay in Your Seat!
              But Now I’m Old and Done This Lots!
              I’m Nearly One of Those Pilots! 
                           
              If Pilots Need to Take a Nap,
              I’ll Walk into the Cockpit!  Strap
              Myself into the Pilot’s Chair
              Then I Could Fly Us Anywhere!
                             


                 To Rhode Island or to Cancun,
               To Jolly England or the Moon,
               Or Visit Santa and Reindeer!
               Yup!   I Could Fly Us Anywhere!
 
                         

                  This Week's My Cousin Tim's Birthday!
                He’s Turning Five!   That’s Old I’d Say!
                Well, Won’t He be Surprised to See
                The Entire DeMers Family!
                            

                  WHAT!!! Tim’s in Katy!!!   Holy Cow!!!
                I’ll Fly Us There!  ‘Cuz I Know How!
                THERE’S NO AIRPORT IN KATY?!   Shoot!
                We’ll Have to Jump!  So Pack Your Chute! 


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                   (July 17, 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment