Thursday, August 15, 2013

Sailing the Sea!


 Vol. 1  Chap. 21   
                              
               Sailing the Sea!



            Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

            Our Mommy Will Come Back Sunday!

            She Shipped Out on an Ocean Liner,

            Looking Good and Feeling Finer!

 

            She Prob’ly Steered the Ship!   And Heck,

            Even Yelled Out, “Now Swab the Deck!”

            Just What My Mom Does, Heaven Knows!

            I Do Know She Brought Extra Clothes!

 

            She Said Clothes Sizes Change at Sea!

            I Guess She Means They Shrink a Wee

            Bit!   ‘Cause She Must Pump Iron Hard,

            To Beat the Dreaded Lounge Lizard!

                            


 

            I Hope My Mom Keeps Her Strength Up!

            Keeps Down the Grub They Serve for Sup!

            Hope No Pirates Attack Her Ship!

            Though There's Not One She Couldn't Whip!

                    

                       
            I Don’t Know Much 'bout Sea Cruisin’

            I Know Cruisin’ for a Bruisin’

            We'll Both Be Glad as Glad Can Be

            When Our Mom's Home With Iz and Me!




Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

 

Love~Grampa                   (July 24, 2010)




No comments:

Post a Comment