Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Birthday at the Magic Kingdom!

Vol. 1  Chap. 16


       Birthday at the Magic Kingdom!


            Iz and Me and a Friend of Mine
            Are on Our Way to Anaheim!
            Birthdays at the Magic Kingdom
            Are Meant for Friends!   So I Bring’d’um!


            My Home-Girl, Faith, Plus Iz and Me
            Are Off to Visit with Mickey,
            And Pluto, Donald and Snow White!
            We’ll Ride the Rides, Then Grab a Bite!


             Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
            We’re Rollin’ Toward One Rockin’ Day!
            Where Every Princess is For Real!
            My Mother Says That She Can Feel!
                             

              This Really is a Magic Place!
            Can’t Wait to See My Sister’s Face!
            Sure Faith and Me, We’re Veterans
            At Disney Land, We’re Like Old Hands!

            Still Sometimes When the Camera Clicked,
            I Do Believe Mom Must’a Tricked
            Us Girls into Sparkling Our Eyes
            In Looks of Wonder and Surprise!

                                    

                    A Girl Like Me, Who's So Blasé
                  I’ve Seen It All By Now!   I’d Say,
                  “How Could There Be Any New Tricks
                  To Thrill a Girl as Old as Six?”


              Have a Magical Birthday, Audrey Mae!!!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                  (June 19, 2010)


No comments:

Post a Comment