Friday, July 12, 2013

I Smell a Party!

Vol. 1  Chap. 8


              I Smell a Party!



        Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

        I Smell a Party!  Don't You, eh?

        I Love This Time of Year the Most!

        Parties to Go to and to Host!

                                       



        My Friends and I are Party Gals!

        Ice Cream and Cake and Games with Pals!

        Is There a Better Recipe

        For Entertaining Girls Like Me?



                                           




        Allie's Party's First This Weekend!

        Allie's Way Cool!  She's My Good Friend

        Sunday We'll Party with Charlee!

        We'll Party Down, the Girls and Me!



                                  




        I Hope My Mom Gets Lots of Rest!

        My Guess, She'll be Put to the Test!

        Cause I'll Just Be a Wee Bit Spry

        While on My Two Day Sugar High!





Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love-Grampa                    (April 24, 2010)





No comments:

Post a Comment