Sunday, July 14, 2013

What a Week!

Vol. 1  Chap. 11
                

            What a Week!



        Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

        And I Went To the Zoo Monday!

        I Love All Creatures That God Makes,

        Except For Spiders, Rats and Snakes!

                          



        You Know You Can't be Bored With Me!

        Some Think My Act'shul Name's "Party!"

        Three Days a Week I'm in the Pool,

        Looking Good and Strong and Cool!



        Try to Keep Up With Me, Perhaps

        Cruise in My Wake While I Swim Laps!

        My Mother's Calling, "Time to Go!"

        I Take a Breath and Dive Real Low!

                          

        Until Mom Calls My Middle Name,

        I'll Play Our Under Water Game!

        But Wait!   I Really Have to Run!

        This Week's Third Party's With Anjun!



        A Week of Parties, Pool and Zoo!

        I Love This Week!   Well Wouldn't You?

        This Week's the Best, For Heaven Sake!

        And Not One Spider, Rat or Snake!  
   
 



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

  

Love~Grampa                     (May 15, 2010)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment