Saturday, July 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Vol. 1  Chap. 10


         Happy Mother's Day!!!



        Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

        Tomorrow Will be Mother's Day!

        We Have the Best Mother There Is!

        I Know This and So Does Iz!



        My Mommy's Pretty and She's Wise!

        She Likes My Friends, Even the Guys!

        We Love How She Makes Mac&Cheese!

        And Almost Anything We Please!

                          


        Me, Iz and Bonez Love How She Cooks!

        We Love How She Helps Us Read Books!

        Our Friends All Know Our Mom's Way Cool!

        Despite Her One Real Crazy Rule!

                                                             


        Can You Believe Mom Makes Me Sit?

        And Mom Won't Let Me Dance a Bit!

        Or Even Do One Somersault!

        When We Eat Meals!   Is That My Fault?

                           


        Hey, Kids Have So Much Energy,

        We Need to Gyrate Constantly!

        Next Time We Eat, You Take My Seat!

        I Swallow Better on My Feet!


            Happy Mother's Day!!!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                      (May 8, 2010)


No comments:

Post a Comment