Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Blues Busters!

Vol. 1  Chap. 13


                         Blues Busters!



                  Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

                  Yes, I’m the Girl Who Came to Play!

                  You Say Old Ennui’s Troublin’ You

                  I Know That I Can See You Through!

                           

 

                  I Promise That It Can’t Be Done,

                  To Hang With Me and Not Have Fun.

                  Could Be My Charm, My Wit, My Face

                  That Guarantees I Can Erase



                  Those Blues That Sometimes Infect You.

                  For Tough Cases I Have My Crew!

                  There’s Me, of Course, and Iz and Bonez

                  Together We’re Like Ice Cream Cones.



                  We Know This Special, Secret Trick!

                  No One Can Cry and Also Lick

                  Ice Cream!   Or Hug Us, If You Please!

                  And Our Hugs Have No Calories!

                            

 

                  So Cheer Up Girl!   You’re Not Alone!

                  There’s Iz and Me and Our Dog Bonez!

                  Ain’t No Better Blues Bustin’ Crew!

                  We’re What the Doc Prescribed For You!

                            

 


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

 

Love~Grampa                   (May 29, 2010)




No comments:

Post a Comment