Friday, July 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Vol. 1  Chap. 9




        Happy Birthday Mommy!



      Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

      Guess What?   Today is Mom's Birthday!

      Bella and Me Help Celebrate,

      'Cause We Know That Our Mom is Great!



      What to Give Mom's a Mystery!

      She Never Gave a Hint to Me!

      Mom Just Hugged Us!  Were Those Her Tears?

      She Said, "I've Got It All, My Dears!"

                                        




      "My Daughters are Sweet, Kind and Wise!"

      "Yes, Both My Daughters are My Prize!

      "How Could Your Mother Want for More

      "Than You Sweet Girls, Who I Adore?"



      That Started Me to Contemplate!

      If Two Sweet Girls are Truly Great,

      The Best Gift We Could Give Our Mother

      Just Might be a Little Brother!

                                       


Happy Birthday Mommy!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                    (May 1, 2010)
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment