Thursday, July 11, 2013

Facing Front!

Vol. 1  Chap. 7

            
            Facing Front!



      Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

      So Guess What I Saw Just Today?

      Isabelle Was in Our Mom's Car!

      Nothing Too Strange, at Least So Far!



      What I Saw Next I Have to Say

      Has Thrown Off All of My Fen Shui!

      My Sister Facing Front Like Me

      Sees Everything That I Can See!

                        



      When Us Girls Cruise San Diego,

      My Jobs to Tell Mom Where to Go!

      Bella, When Her Eyes are Open,

      Can Always Tell Mom Where We've Been!



      But Both DeMers Girls Facing Front?

      You Know I'm Not One to Speak Blunt!

      I Have to Say With All Due Tact,

      One of Us Girls Should Face the Back!

                                



      This New Seating Plan Has to Go!

      I've Got a Plan That's Apropos!

      Let Iz Face Front!   Mom Face Behind!

      I'll Take the Wheel!   There's Gears to Grind!





Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                    (April 17, 2010)


No comments:

Post a Comment