Thursday, July 11, 2013

Isabelle's Favorite Hero!

Vol. 1  Chap. 6


                       Isabelle's Favorite Hero!

           


                       Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!

                       I'm Glad You're Here So I Can Say,

                       I'm Not Like Silly, Frilly Girls,

                       Despite Great Looks and Gorgeous Curls!

                   



                       There's More to Me Than Meets the Eye!

                       No, I'm Not Just Some Cutie Pie!

                       This Week I Put My Special Stamp

                       On Boot Camp-Like Karate Camp!



                       And Now I Go to Swimming Class!

                       I Tell You, I am Really Fast!

                       Mom Watches Her Oldest Daughter,

                       Become Like a Fish in Water!
                                       


                            
                       Why All These Workouts? Don't You Know,

                       I'm Iz's Favorite Hero!

                       She Deserves a Strong Big Sister

                       To Watch Over and Protect Her!



                       And That's Just What I'm Here to Do!

                       If Monsters Threaten Her or You,              

                       I Know Karate Kicks and Blows!

                       Those Monsters Know I'll Bust Their Nose!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                       (April 10, 2010)

                                                                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment