Friday, April 20, 2018

A Labor of Love!

Vol 1 Chap 52


                  A Labor of Love!



        "Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!"
        Some Real Cool Poems Start That Way!
        In Others That Are Just As Fine,
        My Grampa Changes Where's That Line!

    
        Each Loving Tale Tells a Story
        Of Adventures and of Glory!
        Mom, Iz and Bonez, They All Co-Star!
        Every Weekend ... Well ... So Far!


        That First Time Grampa Wrote My Rhyme
        I Said, "Please Do That One More Time!"
        Since Then It Seems, Those Weeks They Flew!
        Those Weeks He Captured, Rhymed Anew!



        Now Here's a Fact You've Gotta Hear!
        This Poem Makes It One Straight Year
        Each Saturday for Fifty-Two
        My Special Poems Have Come Through!


        I Guess We'll Have to Wait and See
        If There's Another Rhyme 'Bout Me!
        To Start Year Two, Will Some Verse Say,
        "Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!"?


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                       (Feb. 26, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment