Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Best Friend!

Vol. 1  Chap. 48



               My Best Friend!


         Of All the Things I Love to Do,
         And You Know Me, That's Quite a Few!
         One Favorite in This Whole Wide World
         Is Spending Time With My Main Girl!

         

         Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
         I Had a Play Date Saturday!
         With Best Friend Faith, We Watched the Court!
         Hoops is Faith's Sister, Loren's Sport!

         How Awesome is Sister Loren?
         She Stops!   She Pops!   The Ball Goes In!
         Then Back to Faith's House!   It's Not Far!
         That's Where We Drive Her Plasma Car!

         

         We Ride on Scooters, Share Her Toys!
         I'd Guess We Make Our Share of Noise!
         But Her Mom Never Seems to Mind!
         Like My Mom, Hers is Really Kind!

         We Never Fight!   We Always Laugh!
         It's Like Faith is My Better Half!
         I Know When We Are Old, Like Ten,
         That Faith Will Still Be My Best Friend!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                        (Jan 29, 2011)


No comments:

Post a Comment