Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Tangled!

Vol. 1  Chap 45



                                   Tangled!


                      Last Night My Family Went To See
                      The Movie Tangled In Three D!
                      Rapunzel With Her Long Blonde Hair
                      Stuck in a Tower Way Up There!

                      Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
                      I Fell Asleep Late Yesterday
                      And Dreampt a Dream So Real, Of Course,
                      I Rode on Maximus, the Horse!

                      With Pascal, My Cameleon,
                      Armed With My Caste Iron Frying Pan,
                      We Make a Pretty Brave, Tough Pair!
                      Just Ask Flynn Rider's Dented Hair!


                      At Snuggly Duckling, Those Pub Thugs
                      Look Mean!   But They Just Need Some Hugs!
                      Hook-Hand and His Friends Help Us Hide
                      From Palace Guards!   Then Off We Ride!


                      That's How It Went For Me All Night!
                      As Rapunzel, I'd Run or Fight!
                      I Wake, Exhausted, Gasping Air!
                      Who Stole My Super Long Red Hair?

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                    (Jan. 8, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment