Friday, April 20, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day!

Vol 1  Chap 50


              Happy Valentine's Day!πŸ’–


            Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
            Just Two Days Till Valentine's Day!
            With Lots of People In My Heart,
            There's Candy, Cards and Calls to Start.πŸ’–
                            
            I Know, If You Could Read My Mind,
            Fer Sure You'd See My Valentine! 
            Plus Iz and Bonez and Mommy Too!
            There's So Much Work I Have To Do.πŸ’– 

            My Teacher Gets a Heart-Felt Note
            For All Those Times She Could'a Wrote
            And Mentioned I Talked Once or Twice.
            But Mostly, 'Cause She's Really Nice.πŸ’– 



            There's Aunts and Uncles, Kids at School,
            Faith, Pat and Johnnie.  They're So Cool!
            My Grands and Each Neat Cousin Blends,
          πŸ’–They're Both Like Family and Like Friends. 

            When All My Cards and Calls Are Done,
            Will I Be Asked By Anyone?
            Will Someone Special Think It's Fine
            To Have Me For Their Valentine?πŸ’– 



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa  πŸ’–                 (Feb. 12, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment