Wednesday, April 18, 2018

My Snow Day!!!

Vol 1  Chap 46  


                 My Snow Day!!!


        Where Grampa Lives a Blizzard Hit!
        That Blizz Brought Tons of Snow With It!
        So Now As Far As He Can See
        The Earth is Draped In Snow's Beauty!    
   
                  

        Three Thousand Miles From Grampa's Place
        My San Diego School Kept Pace!
        You Should Have Seen My Classmate's Eyes
        When Snow Appeared to Our Surprise!


        Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
        At School, I Had My First Snow Day!
        Huge Trucks, Laden Down With White Stuff,
        Came To School To Dump Their Cold Fluff!

        We Dressed In Boots and Strange, Warm Clothes!
        We Had To, Or We Would'a Froze!
        In Minutes Snowballs Filled The Air!
        Kids Running, Screaming, Everywhere!

        

        Some Sledded Down Our Killer Hills!
        I Did!   And I Survived the Spills!
        San Diego Snow Day's Intense!
        For Kids Who Were ... In Attendance!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                (Jan 15, 2011)



No comments:

Post a Comment