Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Being Big!


Vol 1  Chap 47

                    Being Big!


            What I Love Most 'bout Being Big
            Is Those Days When I Get the Gig
            Of Taking Care Of Isabelle!
            My Isabelle Likes It Just Swell!


            I Give My Mother Time To Breath
            As Long as Iz and I Don't Leave
            Mom's Sight!   I Teach Iz to Dance Some!
            She Squats Her Knees and Shakes Her Bum!
                   
               

            Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
            Right Now I'm Teaching Iz to Play
            With Barbies!  This Much I Can Tell!
            She Undresses Them Really Well!


            I Take Her Little Hand In Mine
            And With My Mom, Set Out to Find
            The Smallest Swings in Our Huge Park!
            We Swing and Slide Till Almost Dark!

            Tonight, I'm Her Favorite Teach'a!
            'Cause Class is, "How to Eat Pizza!"
            Next Week I'll Add to What Iz Knows!
            When We Dissect Bean Burritos!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                    (Jan. 22, 2011)




No comments:

Post a Comment