Thursday, April 26, 2018

April Fools!

Vol 1  Chap 56


                    April Fools!
                         
            The Day Dawns On Us, Finally!
            My Isabelle Looks Up At Me!
            One Wink, One Smile, And Now I Know!
            She’s In With Me!  Our Plan’s A Go!

            I Show Iz My Big Red Marker!
            Good Thing Our Dog Is No Barker!
            Our Loyal Bonez Won’t Rat Us Out!
            He’s One Third of Us Roust-Abouts!



            Hey, Hey, My Name Is Audrey Mae!
            Teachin’ Iz ‘Bout April Fool’s Day!
            Add In My Own Artistic Flair,
            Quick ‘Grampa Beards’ Now Match Our Hair!



            Isabelle Is So Excited!
            Though She Can’t Read What I Writed
            On Bonez Ribs.  But She Doesn’t Mind!
            Iz Never Saw a Doggie Sign!




            Our Sleepy Mother's Gaze Agog!
            She Stares at Us, Then Reads the Dog!
             “You Didn’t Know I Write This Well!”
             I Signed Bonez' Ribs, “My Isabelle”!
  
                        April Fools!”


Your Grampa Sure Love’s Y’All!

Love~Grampa                 (Mar. 26, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment