Thursday, April 26, 2018

Isabelle's Second Birthday!

Vol 1  Chap 54



              Isabelle's Second Birthday!


           In Just a Blink Of My Blue Eye
       Two Years With Isabelle Flew By!
       I Used To Be The Only Child!
       
Then Something Happened!   It Was Wild!




       My Mom Went To The Hospital!
       I Thought That's Where New Infants Dwell!
       Mom Said If I Wished Hard, Maybe,
       She Would Come Home ... With a Baby!

       I Guess I Must Have Wished Just Right!
       'Cause I Met Isabelle That Night!
       'Twas On That First Time I Kissed Her,
       I Fell In Love With My Sister!





       Well, Thank The Lord This Kid Has Me
       To Guide and Teach Her Constantly!
       Along the Way I've Come Aware
       Us Sisters Make One Real Cool Pair!





       Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
       It's Isabelle's Second Birthday!
       Saying Thanks, Blowing Each Candle
       Are Two Lessons She Can Handle!

       But Do You Know My Isabelle
       Taught Me a Thing or Two As Well?
       Like Loving Her Comes Natural!
       I Think of Iz ... Feel My Heart Swell!





                    Happy Birthday Isabelle!!!


Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!

Love~Grampa                       (Mar. 12, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment