Tuesday, July 3, 2018

A Girl of Action!


Vol. 1  Chap. 215




                               A Girl of Action!








              I Ask You, What's a Girl to Do
              When Her Beach Plans Have Fallen Through?
              Well, I Could Mope or Sulk or Pout!
              But That's Not What My Life's About!








              I'm Bella!   A Girl of Action!
              Even Though I've Lived a Fraction
              Of the Years the Big Folks Been Here;
              You Won't Find Me Shed One Tear!








              Across the Street's Mr. Michael!
              I Could Walk!  Or I Could Bike!   I'll
              See What's Cooking!   Our World Class Chef's
              The Best! ... If I Say So Myself!








              So Here I'm Holding Life's Lemons!
              Makin' Lemonade, Thank Heavens!
              Beach is a Bust, But I Can See
              Potential For a Pool Party!








              With Mr. Micheal Catering,
              I Still Could Do My Surfing Thing!
              This Could Be ... If My Plan Works, Dear ...
              The Social Event of the Year!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                       (Apr. 12, 2014)







No comments:

Post a Comment