Monday, July 2, 2018

Croupy!


Vol. 1  Chap. 204




                                       Croupy!



                       For This Past Week I Had the Croup!
                       My Get~Up~and~Go Flew the Coop!
                       That Noise ... Seals Barking With a Whoop,
                       Stole My Sleep!   Knocked Me For a Loop!



                       Now I Lay Here Contemplatin'
                       My Navel, Patiently Waitin',
                       For This Croup to Finally Leave Me!
                       Won't Miss It One Bit, Believe Me!







                       Some Kids Might Crave the Attention!
                       I'm Not One!   Don't Even Mention
                       I Look Cute Good in My P.J.s!
                       Or You Might See My Dander Raise!



                       I'm Bella ... Down For the Moment!
                       But I'm Done With My Sad Lament!
                       Let My Tough~Girl Rally Begin!
                       High Time I Notched Another Win!









                       I Need Action!   No More Chatter!
                       Simply Put ... Mind Over Matter!
                       Hey Look!   There's Blankie on My Lap.
                       I'll Come Back Strong ... After My Nap!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Jan. 25, 2014)



No comments:

Post a Comment