Tuesday, July 31, 2018

My Favorite Student!

Vol. 1  Chap. 304


   My Favorite Student!



Ya Know, I'd Make a Good Teacher!
Just Ask Bella, Cuz I Teach Her!
I’m Part of How She Learned to Pray
And Learned the Tale of Christmas Day!


Bella’s Always Been Quick to Learn!
Her Intellect’s Not a Concern!
She Gets Just Why God’s Only Son
Came Down For Mankind’s Redemption!


No Rooms Opened to This Stranger~
Couple Who Bunked in a Manger!
In This Humble Sanctuary,
God’s Son Was Born Unto Mary!


Bella Knows ‘bout the Three Magi!
That Star They Followed in the Sky!
Those Gifts Each Bore That December!
They Gave Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh!  


She’s Small and Sometimes She Can’t See!
I Love She’s Not a Bit Antsy!
Service Over, I Cut Her Slack,
If Christmas Gifts Beckon Her Back!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (Dec. 26, 2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment