Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Best Mom!

Vol. 1  Chap. 278 


       BEST  MOM!


I Did It!   I Survived Age Ten!
I Kept Up With Mom Even When
She Ran Rode Races Every Week!
And Climbed Each Indoor Mountain Peak!


But That’s Not All That’s On Her Plate!
To Keep Up With Mom, You Must Skate,
Ski And Don’t Forget Pump Iron!
I Did It!   Sure Took Some Tryin’!


Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
This Wednesday It Was My Birthday!
True, Most Kids Would Think, ‘Cake, Ice Cream’.
I’m Fostering One Special Dream!


You All Know I’ve Got THE BEST MOM!
But Just Once I’d Love to Best Mom!
It Doesn’t Matter What the Sport,
Outdoors or On Some Indoor Court!


So Age Eleven is the Year
When I Kick It Into High Gear!
Work Out!   Add Muscle to My Frame!
"Winning!" is the Name of My Game!



Happy 11th Birthday Audrey!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!


Love~Grampa                (June 27, 2015) 


No comments:

Post a Comment