Friday, July 20, 2018

Bonez the Wonder Dog!

Vol. 1  Chap. 254


 Bonez the Wonder Dog! 
 Sept 8, 2000 ~ Jan. 8, 2015


True, Heaven Gained One Noble Soul!
Here on Earth, This Takes Such a Toll!
I'm Trying to Stay Positive!
Celebrate Bonez, the Love He'd Give!


On Each Good Day I've Ever Had,
And On a Couple That Went Bad,
My Bonez the Wonder Dog Was There!
Ten Thousand Times He Showed He Cared!


Couldn’t Be Sadder Today!
Bonez' Pain is Gone!   Ours ... Here to Stay!
Mom Says It's Time We All Recall
Our Bonez, the Greatest Dog of All!


My Mom Has Known Bonez All His Years!
Like Bella and Me, Mom's Shed Tears!
Bonez Earned His Peace!   He's in Heaven!
Please!!!   Can't We Hug Him Once Again?


I Know We'll Always Miss Our Bonez!
I Sense Somehow, He Chaperones
God's Children ‘Cross the Pearly Gates!
Till It's Our Time, That's Where Bonez Waits!


    We'll Always LOVE You, Bonez!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!


Love~Grampa                (Jan. 10, 2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment