Friday, July 20, 2018

A Nut!

Vol. 1  Chap. 266


               A Nut!


Guess What?   Some Folks Think I’m a Nut!
And I Might Agree With Them, But
There’s a Method to My Madness!
My Whole Life’s ‘Bout Spreading Gladness!


You Say Life’s Been Beating You Down
So Low You’re Looking Up at Ground!
Well Friend I’d Say You’re Overdue
For Your Session of Me and You!



I’m Bella, Kid Extraordinaire!
I Suspect That It’s Only Fair
I Warn You With What I Propose,
You’ll Laugh Till Milk Shoots Out Your Nose!



To Start, You Must Think Like a Kid!
Come Out and Play!   It Helps You Rid
Your Life’s Stress!   Act Like a Baboon!
Go Climb a Tree!   Belt Out a Tune!



Jump On The Couch!   That’s What They’re For!
Flip!    Stick the Landing on the Floor!
Guess What?   I’m Nuts Like a Cashew!
It’s True!   And Now You’re a Nut Too!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa                     (Apr. 4, 2015)


No comments:

Post a Comment