Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Ol' Bonez!


Vol. 1  Chap. 243




                  Ol’ Bonez! 








      I Never Knew Bonez as a Pup!
      When I was Born, Bonez was Grown Up!
      Before “Ol’ Bonez” was His Nickname,
      Aud Says He Played Hard Every Game!








      Don’t Read Me Wrong!   I LOVE This Guy!
      I Wonder, If I Really Try,
      Could I Find Some Deep, Hidden Truth,
      That Could be Bonez’ Fountain of Youth!








      I’m Bella!   Calculating Odds,
      That If I Study Lots of Dogs,
      Could I Have an Epiphany?
      Are Answers Right in Front of Me?








      Vet Says, “Bonez is Long in the Tooth.”
      I Say, “Give Him a Shot of Youth!”
      But No One Hears Me!   I’m a Kid!
      Oh Wait!   Turns Out Lots of Dogs Did!








      Puppies Showed Up From Near and Far!
      Most of Them Walked!   Some Took a Car!
      Volunteered For My Youth Study!
      All to Help Bonez, Their Best Buddy!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!



Love~Grampa               (Oct. 25, 2014) 





No comments:

Post a Comment