Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I'm Thankful For ... !

Vol. 1  Chap. 300



  I’m Thankful For … !


I’ll Tell You What I’m Thankful For!
For Mom, Audrey and So Much More!
I’m Thankful For Our Dog, Lady!
I Love She’s Joined Our Fam'ly!


From Heaven, I Know Bonez Smiles Down!
We Loved Each Day He Was Around!
Always Loving!   And Always Calm!
Old Bonez Protected Us From Harm!


My Teachers, They Are Really Cool!
I Have the Best Ones in Our School!
And I Love That I’ve Learned to Read!
Bring Books!   More Books!   You’ll Hear Me Plead!


Glad We Live In San Diego!
That’s Worth a Huge Thank You, I Know!
We’ve Just Entered Arizona!
Find Mike’s House by the Aroma!


Iron Mike Chose The Perfect Bride!
Now With Claudia By His Side,
They Serve Fixin’s and Hot Turkey,
To Wyatt, Audrey, Mom and Me!




Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

Your Grampa Sure Loves Y’All!

Love~Grampa               (Nov. 28, 2015)

No comments:

Post a Comment