Monday, July 2, 2018

Superbowl 2014


Vol. 1  Chap. 205




                        Super Bowl 2014!



                 The Super Bowl's Finally Here!
                 Neither of My Teams Will Appear!
                 I'm Thrilled My Chargers Made the Dance!
                 Thought That My Pats Had a Great Chance!




    


                 Pats Sure Could Have Used Wes Welker
                 Their Offense Was Helter~Skelter!
                 When Tom Brady Dropped Back for Throws,
                 Wes Stood With Manning ... Two Broncos!



                 Hey, Hey, My Name is Audrey Mae!
                 Time For Some Driveway Art, I Say!
                 On Both Sides of My Family Tree,
                 I've Got Some Artist's Blood In Me!










                 I'll Still Enjoy the Bowl Party!
                 Tons of Tasty Food's Fine by Me!
                 Grampa Wants to Bet!   Hear My Scoffs!
                 So Far I'm 'O' for the Playoffs!









                 I Don't Think I'm the Only One
                 Who Finds the Game Time Ads are Fun!
                 I Love the Old Ads That I've Seen!
                 The Best Ad Ever? ~ Mean Joe Greene!



Your Grampa Sure Loves Y'All!



Love~Grampa                     (Feb. 1, 2014)







No comments:

Post a Comment